Child Of God

*.* Child of God *.*

Name: Sue-anne
Birthday: 5 December 83'
E-mail: powerpiffed@yahoo.co.uk

Name: Shin Yee
Birthday: 16 March 86'
E-mail: vennus86@hotmail.com

Name: Hui Ling
Birthday: 7 May 87'
E-mail: questbigbear@hotmail.com

Name: Shin hui
Birthday: 6 March 88'
E-mail: silver898@hotmail.com

Name: Michele
Birthday: 16 May 89'
E-mail: frenz_89@hotmail.com

Name: Hui Yi
Birthday: 18 May 89'

Name: Sabrina
Birthday: 11 oct 89'
E-mail: emptyecho@hotmail.com

Name: Dorothy
Birthday: 9 April 91'
E-mail: mister_brightside02@hotmail.com

Name: Joyce
Birthday: 10 April 92'
E-mail: thamzyj@hotmail.com

Name: June
Birthday: 22 June 80'
E-mail: hasaeyo22@hotmail.com

Name: Kristina
Birthday: 20 August 87'
E-mail: hey_kristina03@hotmail.com



*.* Verse *.*

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast. It is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking. It is not easily angered, It keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil, But rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trust, Always hopes, always perseveres.
-[1 Corinthians 13:4-7]-

*.* Prayer Requests *.*

- total trust in Jesus

- total freedom from sin

- loves God with all my heart

-better spiritual life

- able to give up everything to follow Christ


*.* Jesus Christ *.*

[J] esus, Son of God Eternal
[E] verlasting Lord is He,
[S] avior of a world of sinners,
[U] niversal King to be,
[S] ought us, brought us victory.

[C] hrist is due all adoration,
[H] umbly born to save our race,
[R] uler of the whole creation
[I] ntercedes and gives us grace,
[S] aves us from sin's condemnation,
[T] ruly worthy of all praise!


adopt your own virtual pet!

*.* chit-chats *.*


Sunday, June 12, 2005

*.* finally am free to blog *.*

I duno how to start??? I was late for chemistry practical for one hour on monday.I thought i started class at 3pm instead of 2.30pm.I left the house at 1.45pm so that i could go and hand in my scholarship endorsement. To my amazement,there were many people queuning up just to hand in the endorsement.I waited unitl 2.45pm but it was not my turn yet so i thought of withdrawing.The person in charge asked me to wait for another 15mins then it would be my turn soon.I finished the whole procedure at 3.05pm. I reached the lab at about 3.30pm,i thought i was only half an hour late but my friends told me i was late for one hour.I actually mixed up my timetable slot i was so blur rite.Resulting another lecturer knowing my name.

On friday,when i was abt to bk appointment at the optometry centre i saw my form teacher so i decided to hand in my wrk that would be graded..After two extensions then i remember to hand in to her.Obviously she not going to accept my wrk.It was true enough tat she rejected my wrk and told me to be responsible for my own actions..

Luckily i know a gd christian friend from my class..She asks me to pray abt e incident and even shared how God had answered her prayer...She ask me not to lose heart and believes tat God will answer my prayer..I really thank God cos before my sch term starts i prayed for gd christian friends...True enough i know one christian friend from my class and quite a no.of others from christian fellowship..btw i decided to join e christian fellowship for my cca.I was feeling unwell for e past few days cos am still struggling for my lecture..My friend can see tat am very stress she advise me to sleep early and not to study cos she know tat even am feeling unwell i would still study..and most imtly she say dont worry abt anything and let God do e rest.

I had a lousy week but praise e Lord for my friends..

I cheered with joy @ | 6:00 AM