Child Of God

*.* Child of God *.*

Name: Sue-anne
Birthday: 5 December 83'
E-mail: powerpiffed@yahoo.co.uk

Name: Shin Yee
Birthday: 16 March 86'
E-mail: vennus86@hotmail.com

Name: Hui Ling
Birthday: 7 May 87'
E-mail: questbigbear@hotmail.com

Name: Shin hui
Birthday: 6 March 88'
E-mail: silver898@hotmail.com

Name: Michele
Birthday: 16 May 89'
E-mail: frenz_89@hotmail.com

Name: Hui Yi
Birthday: 18 May 89'

Name: Sabrina
Birthday: 11 oct 89'
E-mail: emptyecho@hotmail.com

Name: Dorothy
Birthday: 9 April 91'
E-mail: mister_brightside02@hotmail.com

Name: Joyce
Birthday: 10 April 92'
E-mail: thamzyj@hotmail.com

Name: June
Birthday: 22 June 80'
E-mail: hasaeyo22@hotmail.com

Name: Kristina
Birthday: 20 August 87'
E-mail: hey_kristina03@hotmail.com



*.* Verse *.*

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast. It is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking. It is not easily angered, It keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil, But rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trust, Always hopes, always perseveres.
-[1 Corinthians 13:4-7]-

*.* Prayer Requests *.*

- total trust in Jesus

- total freedom from sin

- loves God with all my heart

-better spiritual life

- able to give up everything to follow Christ


*.* Jesus Christ *.*

[J] esus, Son of God Eternal
[E] verlasting Lord is He,
[S] avior of a world of sinners,
[U] niversal King to be,
[S] ought us, brought us victory.

[C] hrist is due all adoration,
[H] umbly born to save our race,
[R] uler of the whole creation
[I] ntercedes and gives us grace,
[S] aves us from sin's condemnation,
[T] ruly worthy of all praise!


adopt your own virtual pet!

*.* chit-chats *.*


Thursday, April 21, 2005

*.* As I come into YOUR presence... *.*

Haiz... suppose to go for Sri Lanka mission trip but apparently my parents wouldn't allow me to go. Have been asking them for aover a month already but the answer is still "no". I guess that God Himself is also telling me that He wants me to either stay in Singapore or go somewhere else e.g. Malaysia for missions. I dunno, everything's in a big blur now... Tt's why I'm lost... Sigh, but I'm sure God will answer when the time is right.
Hm... my future is still pending as well. Suddenly feel that going into SMU Business may not be what God calls me to go. Somehow He's been telling me to pursue something I have passion for rather than something I like? Haiz... my future is all a blur... Just gotta trust GOD to place HIS will in my heart when the time comes. :) kk, that's alot on my current situation... Heh... using Ailing's com now... In church... heh heh heh... Yeps, congrats to all band peeps in our cell that FINALLY competition is OVER then you all can rest.. heh... Then all the best to the other half of the cell that's gonna battle the exam papers! Yeps!!! You can do it! Jia You! Perservere (see James) on!!! Haha... GOD BELSS ALL OF YA!

~Shin7e~

I cheered with joy @ | 11:43 AM